Date(s) - Sat 25/08/2018
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Organiser: Amity and Emily
Meet At: 10am @ Adelaide Railway station
It’s still a bit chilly for swimming yet, but join us for a vitalising two-hour long beach/cliff hike from the gorgeous Moana beach around the coast to Port Noarlunga Beach, where we’ll relax over a late lunch of Jimmy’s fish and chips (or equivalent), before going our separate ways home (trains leave every hour back to Adelaide).
When: Saturday 25th August
How: Train (so we don’t have to walk back), and because viewing the coast by train can be nice
- we will be catching the 10am Seaford train from Adelaide Railway Station; catch the Seaford Line all the way to the end, getting off at the Seaford stop.
- we will sit at the front of the train as a group, so please come find us
- from there we will walk down to Moana Beach and start our walk along the beach
- if you have any questions or suggestions, please text Emily on 0411 150 102
- we will see y’all when we get off the train at Seaford at 10.50am
- if you are driving instead please let us know to wait for you
Cost: free (registration still required please), just buy your own lunch
See you on the day!
Amity and Emily
Bookings are closed for this event.