Date(s) - Fri 05/06/2015 - Mon 08/06/2015
10:30 pm - 8:30 am
Organiser: Lyndon Zimmermann
Meet At: As negotiated - North Terrace or West Beach
Cost: Share fuel cost
Jane and I are proposing a variety of novice day trip options. We’ll do as the weather and surf forecast dictates. Options include:
– kayak through the Port River shipwrecks and hopefully with the Port River dolphins, leaving from Snowden’s Beach. If the weather is good we may finish with some exits and rescues.
– walk from Waterfall Gully to top of Mount Lofty and back. Short, but steep walking.
– service the Whisperlite stoves and snowcamping show-and-tell party/ BBQ at Jane and Zimmos.
– pushbike ride from Adelaide Uni along Torrens Linear Park to the coast and back. (May be subject to after-hours availability of AUMC Mountain Bikes and helmets). No cars required!
– boardsurfing at South Port or Moana Beach (check ‘Mid Coast’ on www.swellnet.com.au for surf forecast. Probably need 2ft to be worthwhile.). Need cars with roofracks.
Express interest and we’ll negotiate details by email. Find some cars!
Bookings are closed for this event.